Selasa, Januari 22, 2008

WO SHI BELLA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Wilujeng Sumping!
Nin hao!
Mein name ist beLLa.
Changcheng qule meiyou?
Jieshu le..!
(pamer banget ya kayaknya..?)
Hahahaha..!
Bie ke qi…
Ni you shir ma?
I hope we can be a friend.
On da rilla, I’m trayteen, hard worker, and have an extreme life!
It’s little bit lyk “fear factor” show!
Rock climbing had been a part of my life.
But I enjoy my life and I hope you too.
I have so many friends and I love math…
Do ya think that’s a good idea?
Haha! I don’t think so…
All of my friends are very hate math!
They said, ”math=monster, boy=angel”
I skool at JHS. Exactly Guo Li Cu Cong Yi Bai Ling San - Jakarta.
I have so many academic’s achievement, and I’m very proud of it.
Peep dis! I’ma a green-T-holic, and my dawg wanna make ma dome-scratch!
No diggety of ma wack, y’all must be have sum wack, hell ya?
And ya nuw what I gonna lyk?
Check diss out!

My favourite:
Food : Pete Goreng @ Malioboro Street
Drink : Jamu! Especially Beras Kencur!
Number : 13 (ai yaph 13 tomat!!!!)
Place : Toba Lake + Balige village
Sport : Golf, swimming, running, shooting.
Word : Ojo kementus kon! Pancene wong ndiwek!

Testimonial and Comment From My Friend :
Rani : Really? How lucky you are!
Ardel : Did you mean I’m not generous?
Yuni : No comment. I hate camera! Throw away your garbage!
Karima : Let’s treat your friend!

That’s all about me…
Further? Please contact me,
kocaxoriginale@yahoo.co.id or kocaxoriginale@gmail.com

Xie xie
Danke
Matur Nuwun
Terimakasih
Tango Yankee

Tschus!
Zai Jian!
See ya!
Sampai jumpa!
Sayonara!
Payce!

“Freut mich” *
* = Nice to see you
Your Friend,


______________________
KOCAX ORIGINALE